Here’s a list of the top shoes of 2014, rated by runners like you!
(Not written in order of quality)
1. Saucony Hurricane 16- A solid platform for injury-prone and heavier runners.
2. Mizuno Wave Inspire 10- Plenty of stability and comfort on long runs without the extra weight.
3. Adidas Adizero Adios Boost- Delivers superior cushioning over traditional EVA foams.
4. Asics Gel-Kayano 20- A favorite of runners seeking lots of cushioning and stability.
5. Sketchers GOrun Ride 3- Surprisingly soft ride for a thin midsole.
1. Brooks Pureflow 3- An overhaul that brings excellent cushioning and a smoother landing.
2. Saucony Triumph- A soft ride, especially in the forefoot.
3. Brooks Ravenna 5- An up-tempo choice for runners who train in the Brooks Adrenaline.
4. New Balance Fresh Foam 980- Best for lightweight runners with average arches.
5. Adidas Supernova Glide 6- Top-of-the-line cushioning built for the long run.